Stops leaks from the top down
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is a seamless barrier system that insulates and waterproofs your roof to save energy costs. Many building owners find the system provides a lightweight, reliable barrier that not only withstands the test of time, but is also financially advantageous. Conklin’s SPF System delivers countless benefits, ensuring complete satisfaction.
Advantages of Conklin’s SPF Coating System:
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with a cool, white, reflective surface and an insulation value of R-6.5 per inch of thickness
- Stops leaks
- Stops lateral water movement
- Simplifies repairs – most damage can be fixed with a caulk gun and coating
- Extends the life of your roof
Reduce cooling expense by up to 30%
The average roof absorbs a large portion of the sun’s ultraviolet rays as heat. Conklin’s white SPF Roofing System reflects 85% of the sun’s heat, cooling your building and saving you as much as 30% in air conditioning costs.
Recoup your costs
A great return on investment is another important reason to choose Conklin’s SPF System. Many satisfied customers discover that a Conklin Roof System lowers air conditioning costs and can pay for itself during the warranty period. Federal tax rebates, tax credits and deductions may also offset your investment. In many cases, the government considers re-coating a procedure that can be deducted as a maintenance cost. Check with your local utility company, tax advisor, and www.energystar.gov for additional details.
Look forward to years of trouble-free protection, low maintenance
Conklin’s SPF Roofing System provides leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. It maintains maximum reflectivity and energy savings, because its surface is resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual cleaning is all that’s needed to keep it white.
Eliminate future roof tear-offs
Years from now, when it’s time to renew the superior protection of your Conklin Roof System, a simple re-coat will do the job. In most cases, multiple re-coats can be done for the entire life of your roof, saving you the expense of a new roof. With your re-coat, our material warranty may also be extended.
A complete system of products to get the job done:
- PUMA® XL offers outstanding tensile strength by combining advanced technology with exceptional versatility.
- Benchmark® offers the ultimate in flexibility and strength.
- Rapid Roof® III has offered proven protection since 1977.
- Equinox® delivers innovative technology especially formulated for application in cool weather.
- Prime Time® Plus offers a top-quality acrylic latex base.
Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System can be an excellent cost-saving alternative when entrusting a roofing contractor well-versed in the Conklin SPF System. Proper application is vital to the integrity of the SPF structure.
Recommended for application over these surfaces:
- Composite Decking