Shield your building with the best
Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane Roofing System is made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and welded together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
Advantages of Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane System:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail
- Offers fire and chemical resistance
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface
- Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates
- Up to 20-year warranty available
Look forward to years of trouble-free protection, low maintenance
Conklin Roofing Systems provide leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. They maintain maximum reflectivity and energy savings because their surfaces are resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual cleaning is all that’s needed to keep them white.
Reduce cooling expense by up to 30%
The average roof absorbs a large portion of the sun’s ultraviolet rays as heat. Conklin’s white Single-Ply Roofing System reflects 84% of the sun’s heat, cooling your building and saving you as much as 30% in air conditioning costs.
The next generation of high-performance, single-ply membrane roofing technology has arrived! This Elvaloy®-modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fireresistant, making Flexion XL an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.
- Excellent flexibility and elongation creates ease of handling and welding.
- Tremendous tear and puncture strength.
- Kevlar® selvage edge provides powerful holding strength for plates and fasteners.
- High-performance formulation ensures superior reflectivity along with chemical and dirt resistance.